Prayer and Prophecy
Soul Care Leadership is practical. Soul care is the continuing renewal of various aspects of an individual’s being throughout each season of their life. Soul Care Leadership provides participants with the tools and practices to self-reflect, mature, and enhance the well-being of souls within their span of influence (Acts 20:28, NLT). Ultimately, the result is to optimize personal effectiveness.
PSC’s Soul Care Leadership path targets leaders who desire a more contemplative approach in their purpose-driven activities.
“There are two questions that we have to ask ourselves. The first is ‘Where am I going?’ and the second is ‘Who will go with me?’” (Howard Thurman).
Peacock Soul Care is excited to share with you our new Women’s Leadership classes! These classes will be offered September-December 2023. These classes will be held the fourth Friday and Saturday of each month: Fridays from 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM EST and Saturdays from 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM EST. A group of amazing women will facilitate this transformative journey.
If you are:
- Seeking a closer relationship with God, this class is for you.
- A servant leader in the marketplace or faith community, this class is for you.
- A layperson, clergy leader, or a stay-at-home mom, this class is for you.
Course content includes the following:
- The Gift of Prophecy
- Listening, Speaking, and Praying Prophetically
- Does Prayer Really Make a Difference
- Prophetic Warfare and Intercessory Prayer
- Prayer and Leadership
- Making Your Personal Anointing Oil
- Breastplate Prayers
- Can You Hear Me Now
- The Power of Affirmations and Declarations