PSC Spiritual Director Requirements
Peacock Soul Care (PSC) is a Christocentric Institute committed to the contemplative process of supporting the spiritual growth, development, and empowerment of the Body of Christ.
Vision – We exist to nurture souls, educate minds, and cultivate spirituality.
Mission – We empower disciples through soul care and spiritual experiences.
Motto – “Experiencing the deeper journey together”
Scripture – He Restores my Soul (Psalm 23:3).
I. Criteria for being a Spiritual Director
1. Have a personal relationship with Christ (Romans 10:9-10).
2. Be familiar with the Spiritual Directors International (SDI), Evangelical Spiritual Directors Association (ESDA) Guidelines for Ethical Conduct or other comparable organization(s).
3. Have an existing clientele of at least two directees.
4. Have personal liability insurance. (ESDA is a great resource for insurance if you do not have insurance.)
5. Meet with your personal spiritual director (at least 6 times in the last year).
6. Have been in Supervision 2-3 times in the last year.
7. Submission of at least 2 recommendations.
8. Have no more than 4 directees per term with PSC.
II. Criteria for Continuing as a PSC Spiritual Director
1. Have an existing clientele of at least two directees.
2. Provide proof of personal liability insurance.
3. Meet with spiritual director at least six times in the last year.
4. Have supervision 2-3 times in the last year.
5. Identify books read, conferences and seminars (in person and/or virtual), and webinars attended within the last year.
III. Application Process for being a PSC Spiritual Director
1. Spiritual Director’s Application
2. Certificate of Insurance (active)
3. A photo and short bio
ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS NOW
If interested, please complete the application below.